To mark Smart Irrigation Month, information provided for the “25 Ways to Save 25 [Percent]” program now includes additional water-saving tips and advice for golf courses and other properties.
Competition encourages filmmakers to use the power of film to creatively explore methods and ideas that responsibly manage and use the Earth’s most precious resource.
Rain Bird Sweepstakes will award an ESP-SMT Smart Control System to Facebook fans each week in July.
- Connects central control directly to the rotor or valve
- No field controllers, decoders, secondary wiring or unnecessary splices mean fewer areas that can break down, wear out or malfunction
- Requires up to 90% less wire than traditional satellite control systems
- Integrated Control Module (ICM) offers tear-off bar codes and an easy-to-use scanner, to simplify the creation of the central control system database for quick operation
- Capable of intelligent, two–way communication with each and every ICM on the golf course
Filters capture water contaminants before they cause damage.
System delivers absolute soil sensing and real-time central control integration.