Fleet customers will have access to a fleet management system that helps maximize golf course operational efficiency, increase revenue and improve customer satisfaction.
Yamaha Golf-Car Company and Canadian based DSG TAG Systems, Inc., have formed a strategic partnership that provides Yamaha fleet customers immediate access to the innovative DSG Fleet Management System.
This cost effective and easily installed technology helps maximize golf course operational efficiency, increase revenue and improve customer satisfaction. The system consists of a small wireless enabled transmitter/receiver (known as a TAG) that is easily and inconspicuously installed on each car in the fleet. Utilizing existing cellular networks and web based (cloud technology), the operator gains real time information, including:
- Exact location of each golf car viewable on specific, local or regional maps.
- Geo-fencing (virtual fences), that restricts golf car access to pre-designated and sensitive areas.
- Zone alert notification for the operator (or designated person) when a golf car enters a restricted zone (such as a green or parking lot), or if it leaves course grounds. This helps prevent unwanted incidents, potential course damage, golf car damage or theft and could minimize golf club liability.
- Lock down for staged golf cars until they are ready for use when they can be ‘released’ without the need for a key. This saves time and money during tournament staging and events.
- Real-time pace of play monitoring and easy view of any bottlenecks or slow play from the clubhouse, any remote computer, tablet or smart phone. This helps your actual marshals be more effective.
- Real time golf car statistics helping to ensure maximization of fleet rotation , and monitoring of rounds played, distance cars are driven, battery state-of-charge with alerts to the operator should a golf car become disabled.
- Monitoring of “extra or free rounds” to minimize lost revenue.
DSG technology is universal and not restricted to one model or type of car. It operates effectively on all vehicles including fleet golf cars, turf mowers and equipment, food & beverage vehicles and utility vehicles. Through a proprietary “smart battery” technology the TAG recharges itself only when the cart is being recharged. When the cart is in use, the TAG runs off its own internal battery.
For more information, visit www.yamahagolfcar.com
Tell Us What You Think!
You must be logged in to post a comment.