• Available in many coordinating or contrasting colors, including photoluminescent, to enhance front edge visibility and safety
• With a proprietary bonding process which ensures a long service life, this anti-slip renovation stair tread is ideal for exit path markings, safety egress systems, steps, and landings
• Meets 2015 IFC code compliance and is well suited for interior or exterior retrofit applications
• Heat treated corrosion resistant aluminum substrate and a nearly diamond-hard aluminum oxide filler is guaranteed for five years and typically lasts much longer under heavy pedestrian traffic
• Bright, long lasting NITEGLOW® photoluminescent epoxy filler is free of hazardous and radioactive substances, extends uniformly throughout the filler
• A high content of aluminum oxide abrasive provides traction and long service life
• Available in lengths to order, some to a maximum 12’0”
• Clean architectural lines ensure aesthetic appeal
• Ideal for use on all types of stairs and landings.
• Available in 9- or 11-inch widths
• Includes a mill finish extruded aluminum base, with a beveled edge, and countersunk holes as standard
• Anchors available include Tapcon screws, Wood Screws, Machine Screws or Expansion Screws
Contact: Wooster Products
Tell Us What You Think!
You must be logged in to post a comment.