• Unifies all essential irrigation data into a single, easy-to-use interface
• Adds to the cloud-based features that make Lynx user friendly and informative
• New rendering schemes for the customized interactive course map add course management detail
• Every sprinkler is represented by a symbol and color that displays each sprinkler’s location, current status and which Precip Management Group (PMG) to which it belongs
• Review irrigation rates and ensure that the water hitting the ground ideally matches the infiltration rate of that area of the course
• Streamlines the relocation of sprinklers on the interactive map after adjustments have been made
• Eliminates need to manually enter the changes and resynchronize the interactive map
• Updates can be synchronized in about five seconds
Tell Us What You Think!
You must be logged in to post a comment.