• Provides superintendents with improved monitoring functionality and a host of enhanced diagnostic capabilities
• Offers seamless compatibility with Lynx Smart Modules and can automatically identify individual smart modules after the initial installation process, ultimately saving the superintendent considerable time
• Offers runtime controls to the second and measures inputs to 1/100th of an inch, delivering unprecedented precision when it comes to controlling irrigation systems
• All new Toro hardware platforms support run times to the second, vs. comparable systems that can only offer runtime controls to the nearest minute
• Upgraded operating system can retrieve voltage and amperage data, which is crucial to understanding the overall health of the irrigation system
• Deciphering diagnostic information is streamlined when using the new express mode
• Use interval day control to easily designate active and non-active days, enhanced map functionality, and intuitive controls for an extremely user-friendly interface
• Lynx 7.0 is easily upgradeable
Contact: The Toro Company / Irrigation
Tell Us What You Think!
You must be logged in to post a comment.