• Created to sustain the legacy of golf’s greatest gentleman and champion, Bobby Jones
• The portfolio features single barrel, straight whiskeys distilled with excellence and integrity
• Due to its single-barrel nature, The Clover Whiskey was originally being allocated only to the finest clubs and resorts. Seen in Arnold Palmer’s Bay Hill Club and Lodge, East Lake Golf Club, Pinehurst Resort and more, The Clover has now opened its distribution across the country for others to experience distinguished excellence of its three expressions
• The Single-Barrel Straight Bourbon Whiskey is aged four years and presents a grain bill selected for its full-bodied and well-balanced flavor
• Its Single-Barrel Straight Tennessee Bourbon Whiskey is aged ten years, producing an exceptionally rich flavor and incredibly smooth finish. With an aroma of toasted oak and a taste of caramel, forward vanilla and a slight char. The finish is long, smooth and soft
• Like the Straight Bourbon, the Single Barrel Straight Rye Whiskey is aged for four years, delivering an aroma with hints of spice and subtle oak. As the newest expression of the family, its “high rye” grain bill was selected for its warm flavor notes of pepper and spice and its long lingering finish of caramel and a hint of cherry
Contact: The Clover Whiskey
Tell Us What You Think!
You must be logged in to post a comment.