Features: Comfort— With luxurious bucket seats from Yamaha’s Viking® utility Side-by-Side, an automotive-style dash, and s spacious window for entry/egress, you’ve got all the comfort you need to get through any heavy-duty job. Genuine— Equipped with Yamaha Genuine wide fender flares and front brush guards that are specifically designed for the Rally. Plus, it’s easy…
The event created to honor Ned Welc, the long-time GM/COO for The Mayfield Sand Ridge Club, included a Ryder Cup-style golf competition between “North” and “South” teams of 16 attending club managers. The two-day event included best-practice discussion sessions and networking receptions and meals, and also raised donations for The First Tee of Central Ohio…
Features: • We harnessed the speed of our motorcycles, the power of our WaveRunners®, the durability of our outboard motors, the pure grit of our Side-by-Side, and the skillfully engineered quietness of our golf cars to create UMAX™, our brand new line-up of Yamaha utility vehicles • With six color options, luxurious bucket seats, under…
With private passenger cars restricted in Discovery Bay, an upscale residential development in Hong Kong, and golf cart licenses limited to 500, golf carts now cost more than a Tesla or Porsche. The supply crunch has transformed Textron and Yamaha vehicles into luxury transportation. Golf carts are the hottest buy in Discovery Bay, a residential…
A variety of vehicle innovation was on display at the 2018 Golf Industry Show in San Antonio, all designed to help provide course and club operations with new versatility and efficiencies. The show floor at the 2018 Golf Industry Show (GIS), held February 7-8 in San Antonio, featured “rollouts” of all shapes, sizes and speeds,…
The 2017 winners of the Excellence in Club Management Awards, co-sponsored by the McMahon Group and Club & Resort Business. McMahon Group, Inc., the St. Louis-based consulting firm, and Club & Resort Business have announced the 2017 recipients of the Excellence in Club Management (ECM) Awards, established in 1997 by the McMahon Group and co-sponsored…
Features: • Yamaha products are available utilizing two power sources: gas for value, reliability and a smooth ride, and electric for smooth acceleration with unrivaled luxury • QuieTech EFI – The new QuieTech EFI boasts the lowest decibel output of any gas car and features the industry’s first-ever Independent Rear Suspension on a golf car •…
- The new QuieTech EFI boasts the lowest decibel output of any gas car and features the industry’s first-ever independent rear suspension on a golf car
- This unprecedented combination ensures your players experience a luxuriously quiet ride
- At 45 MPG, less hydrocarbon emissions than the competition
Back-to-back exhibitions in Orlando for the Golf Industry Show and Club Managers Association of America helped superintendents and managers get up to speed on the newest innovations for their operations.
The golf car manufacturer’s next generation of fleet and personal-transportation cars includes the Drive2 QuieTech Gas Golf Car, which mirrors the quiet ride of an electric car. All cars in the Drive2 Series feature ongoing enhancements to the original Drive Series that was introduced in 2006, combined with new technological innovations across all four models (EFI, Carbureted, AC & DC).
The 2015 recipients of the Excellence in Club Management Awards were honored during a reception, dinner, and ceremony at the San Diego Yacht Club on February 23.
- Alternating current delivers more voltage while drawing fewer amps
- Saving amp-hours during a golf round allows Drive AC batteries to last longer and require less electricity to recharge
- Driven by a 6.7 horsepower engine, providing 50% more power and torque than its closest competitor, enabling the vehicle to climb hills better and travel faster and farther
Yamaha Golf Car
On March 10 at San Antonio (Texas) Country Club, the 2014 recipients of the Excellence in Club Management Awards were honored during a special reception, dinner and ceremony.
- The first car to offer Electronic Fuel Injection
- 11.4-horsepower engine, specifically designed for golf course use
- Greenest gas golf car with lowest emissions
Yamaha Golf Car
- Combination key/headlight switch with utility vehicle key
- Automotive-style dash with two cup holders and storage compartment
- Three-inch lift with Tru-Trak II™ fully independent automotive-style strut front suspension
Yamaha Golf-Car Company