Not much feels more relaxing or carefree than dining outside in beautiful weather – from lazy summer days to long, warm nights. And few choices are more profitable than providing your members and guests with a place to eat al fresco. In fact, providing outdoor dining can increase revenue by up to 30%, according to…
Whether it’s with unique serving platters, “poufs” of cloth to simulate clouds, or gravity-defying displays, club and resort properties are expanding their array of tabletop tools and techniques to create signature atmospheres in their restaurant and event venues. Floor-to-ceiling windows make golf course views a stunning backdrop for creative tabletop designs at Fairway One, which…
Evolving menu trends are also having an impact on tabletop trends. With so many different kinds of menus (formal, casual, bar/pub, etc.) now available within many clubhouses, having the appropriate plates, bowls, utensils, glasses and other service pieces in place for each type of dining space is critical. Evolving menu trends are also having an…
- The Allure pattern from SCHÖNWALD accentuates the art of culinary presentations
- The innovative Noble China porcelain body in BoneWhite™ color combines the graceful look of bone china with the strength of hard porcelain
- The lightweight and refined thin profile is contrasted by its durability and uncompromising performance
Bowls. Snacking. Use It All. Small Bites. Pairings. Cocktail Culture. The list of exciting trends for 2016 is extensive and provides extraordinary opportunities for success—big profits, rave reviews and full houses.
Libbey Foodservice’s bold dinnerware and glassware add bright colors and engaging effect to fresh ingredients.
The manufacturer of timeless and elegant tabletop solutions has created a “curated list” of popular dinnerware patterns and collections.
- Adds unique yet soft charm to the rustic farmhouse feel
- Color accent pieces create visual pop
- Combine with Libbey’s Butter Yellow plates and Farmhouse’s original cream white line
Expanding a gathering spot allowed St. Clair CC to boost business—and enjoy fine dining with plenty of breathing room.
- Designed for versatility
- Strong, shatter-proof polycarbonate material reduces reorder frequency
- Stylish shape with a crystal-clear appearance gives the look and feel of glass
- Plates and bowls of various sizes can be perfectly combined with one another and allow a range of versatile uses
- Perfect for casual entertaining
- Brings the flair of Provence’s nature to the table
Villeroy & Boch
- An innovative dining and gourmet collection replete with idiosyncratic details and a range of versatile and combinable individual pieces for tapas and buffets
- Delicate, bamboo-like mesh relief
Rosenthal Sambonet USA Ltd.
- Bestows a Cuban flair with modern elegance to enhance premium beverage presentations at the finest clubs and resorts
- Designed with impeccable precision and crafted to display clean, modern lines, this collection is ideal for a variety of specialty cocktails
- The thick glass is manufactured through durable pressed construction and Platinum Glass technology to increase durability
- Offer a range of carafes to fit any budget and application, including double-wall, glass-vacuum, and stainless-steel insulation
- All products are made from toxin-free materials and are recyclable
- A majority of the stainless vacuum carafes are shock- and impact-proof, making them ideal for high-traffic areas
Service Ideas, Inc.
- Unique craftsmanship and an exciting mix of materials make the new award-winning Artesano Collection particularly fascinating
- Premium porcelain is complemented with robust acacia wood accessories, cork elements, and modern slate
- This versatile dynamic collection will make a unique statement during a casual event or an eclectic party
Villeroy & Boch