Regular cleaning and routine maintenance can add years to your grill’s life. Nothing says summer like the smoky smell of barbecue on the grill. But before you fire it up for your club’s next member event or dinner service, it’s important to make sure your grill is clean and ready. Regular cleaning and routine maintenance…
Lugging a grill from one place on a property to another can be exhausting, but thanks to mobile outdoor grills, club and resort chefs don’t have to stress over transporting these workhorses.
There’s nothing quite like a burger or steak straight off the grill. The trademark smokiness and fresh-from-the-flames taste has become a big part of club dining, especially with the growth of open-air food-and-beverage venues. With a variety of styles and functions to choose from—including charcoal grills, convertible griddles, and smokers—finding the right grilling unit for…
- Constructed from 14- and 16-gauge cold-rolled steel, with high-heat enamel finish
- Includes quick-release removable legs on castors
- Offers a massive 5 feet of grilling area
- Simple slide-action grate provides three height options on the grilling surface, for increased cooking temperature control
- 1-year warranty on the cooking pit