Features: TrueDeck cutting units are designed to enable simple, accurate height-of-cut adjustment, and provide even dispersion of grass clippings for superior after-cut appearance A lightweight footprint protects turf with increased traction, and offers precise contour-following abilities for maneuvering in tight spaces, around bunkers, trees and other obstacles Adaptishift™ technology allows you to effortlessly glide the…
A variety of vehicle innovation was on display at the 2018 Golf Industry Show in San Antonio, all designed to help provide course and club operations with new versatility and efficiencies. The show floor at the 2018 Golf Industry Show (GIS), held February 7-8 in San Antonio, featured “rollouts” of all shapes, sizes and speeds,…
Features: • With a patented PerfectStrike tine- arm design that ensures tines enter and exit the turf vertically, Jacobsen GA series aerators deliver unmatched hole quality and reduce turf recovery time • Optional Aerstrike™ two-tine attachment system provides up to 40% heightened productivity on the GA™580 and GA™450 by achieving desired hole spacing at an…
Blas Huezo of the Lakeside, Calif. club’s staff has been selected as the 2017 recipient of the Most Valuable Technician Award from the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America, after being nominated by Barona Creek’s Superintendent, Sandy Clark, CGCS. Kurt Lading from Indian Hills Country Club and Trent Manning from Ansley Golf Club were also finalists for 2017 recognition.
- Designed to deliver more uptime and less upkeep, featuring individual hydraulic deck motors with self-lubricating integral bearings, a fully sealed rear axle, and parking brakes integrated into the front wheel motors; operators can save up to 50 hours of annual routine maintenance
- Cutting capacity of up to 13.8 acres per hour and a 65.2-hp Kubota® diesel engine delivering exceptional mowing power
- Features the InCommand™ console with onboard diagnostics for quick and easy troubleshooting
Back-to-back exhibitions in Orlando for the Golf Industry Show and Club Managers Association of America helped superintendents and managers get up to speed on the newest innovations for their operations.
Textron, which offers E-Z-GO golf cars, Jacobsen turf care equipment, and Cushman utility and hospitality vehicles to golf courses and resorts, has acquired TKVGPS, a provider of GPS-based fleet management solutions and GPS technologies. TKVGPS will continue to operate from its facilities in Vancouver, Canada and Pitesti, Romania, with its workforce of 36 employees largely intact.
- Jacobsen’s new Truckster MS/MX series sets the standard for productivity and efficiency in utility vehicles
- Features an all-new operator platform, increasing functionality with extra space for the operator and passenger, centralized and easy-to-reach controls, and additional usable dash storage
- External gas tank access makes filling up fast and easy, and lifted models are available, making it the perfect utility vehicle for golf courses and resort
The ZT400 is available with up to a 24 horsepower Kawasaki® or a 25 horsepower Briggs & Stratton® engine, and the ZT600 is available with up to a 24 horsepower Kawasaki FX or a 25 horsepower Kohler® Confidant EFI engine. Both feature 48-, 54- and 60-inch width-of-cut, the InCommandTM console with keyless password protected ignition, and SoftStart clutch for smoother clutch engagement.
The new HR600™ class-leading 11.4-foot width-of-cut rotary mower is designed to deliver more uptime and less upkeep, featuring individual hydraulic deck motors with self-lubricating integral bearings, a fully sealed rear axle, and parking brakes integrated into the front wheel motors.
- Jacobsen’s all-new GA Series of Tractor-Mounted Aerators will provide everything from heavy-duty, deep-tine aeration to light conventional greens and tees aeration
- Entire product line has been designed to improve hole quality, boost productivity, and enhance aeration performance over undulated surfaces
- The GA600 is a deep-tine aerator with a working depth of 12” and working width of 72”; the GA580 and GA450 are two intermediate-depth coring aerators with differing working widths of 70” and 54” and a working depth of 7”; and the GA400 is a machine designed for greens and tees, having a 48” working width and a 6” working depth that enables tighter spacing without sacrificing productivity
The Textron Inc. company was founded in 1921 by Oscar Jacobsen with a mower intended for “the vast estates of millionaires” that boasted a cutting capacity of “four acres a day.” Two years later, the company introduced the world’s first cast aluminum professional greens mower for golf courses.
- The 16-foot-wide rotary mower weighs nearly 2,000 lbs. less than its direct competitor, and can mow 20+ acres per hour
- The series is built on a common narrow platform that easily navigates through gates and onto transport trailers
- Comes standard with exclusive Tilt Sensor Technology, which automatically monitors and adjusts mower decks to prevent rollovers in hilly conditions
The club’s staff discusses how it maintains green speeds over 13 and 14 feet, maintain 210 bunkers and keep 300 acres looking picture-perfect year-round, not just for this week’s U.S. Open.
- The industry’s only Tier 4 Final, seven-reel fairway mower, LF557 is equipped with five-inch reels and the LF577 is equipped with seven-inch reels, with both mowers boasting a cutting width of 139 inches, allowing the ability to mow up to 11 acres per hour
- New AdaptiThrottle automatically manages engine speed based on demand, reducing fuel consumption and noise
- InCommand™ Control System delivers pass-code-protected, programmable max transport and mow-speed settings, to control cut frequency