VGM Club is North America’s premier Member Service Organization for membership-based clubs, including golf, tennis, yacht, city and athletic clubs. Current membership exceeds 3,500 facilities in all 50 states and Canada. Collectively, VGM Club members possess purchasing power in excess of $2 billion annually. Membership offers money-saving programs for Food & Beverage, Agronomy, and Pro…
In the commercial foodservice arena, fear-based decisions rarely result in positive outcomes.
Jim James demonstrated that he had goals and standards for service and they were inviolate. He trained what is largely a temporary staff to that standard, and they delivered.
What jumps out most strikingly is how food-and-beverage has gone in our business from once having to “eat in the kitchen” to now being given preferred seating in just about every club.
- Offers power and precision to maximize serving abilities and expand menu offerings
- Engineered to reduce prep time and improve staff efficiency without compromising the artistry of a dish, resulting in labor and time savings
- Variable speed control dial and pulse function provide further flexibility and creativity
- Flavorful, cost-effective alternative to beef
- Full line of turkey burgers are easily customizable to fit a variety of flavor profiles and taste preferences
- Varieties include All American Grill Turkey Burger, Savory White Turkey Burger, All Natural Turkey Thigh Burger, and Mediterranean Turkey Burger
Club dining is no longer simply a matter of convenience (or food minimums); it’s a matter of choice and preference. Members love it—and membership directors sell it.
- Combines sweet and savory flavor profiles to sweeten tabletop options and add excitement to breakfast
- Offered in a portion-control package
- Brings unique on-trend flavor combinations and opportunities to menus
- Three new Latin Flavor Concentrates make adding Latin-inspired dishes to the menu easy for operators
- Made with fire-roasted chiles, onions, garlic and herbs, these concentrates feature consistent heat and rich flavor for fresh-tasting authenticity that are ready to add to any recipe
- No heat required; these versatile concentrates can be used in a variety of applications—hot or cold—from soups to salad dressings
- Red Gold’s 20-ounce upside down plastic squeeze bottle adds an upscale look to any table
- Ketchup products are produced using only the highest quality tomato concentrate, corn sweeteners, vinegar and spices
- Available in multiple sizes as well as organic and no-salt-added varieties
Red Gold, Inc.
- Using apple sauce, chefs and operators can tap into the smoothie trend to create flavorful real fruit smoothies
- Perfect as a snack, to-go offering, or as a complement to any meal, these smoothies are made with wholesome apple sauce, apple juice, fruit and spices
- Smoothie recipes include Apple Smoothie, Harvest Blend Smoothie and Apple Berry Plus Smoothie, and can be found at www.knousefoodservice.com/multiserve/
- Made with U.S.-grown rice and natural flavors, these brown rice mixes offer more whole-grain goodness with reduced sodium
- rown rice varieties include Chicken Flavor Mix, Mexican Style Mix, Spanish Style Mix, Pilaf Mix and Brown & Wild Rice Mix
- Flavorful, convenient and easy to execute
McCormick & Company, Inc.
- J&J Snack Foods Whole Fruit® Sorbet & Greek Frozen Yogurt is currently hitting shelves
- Offers a perfectly swirled pairing of its most popular sorbets and probiotic-rich Greek frozen yogurt
- Flavors include Mango Swirl, Raspberry Swirl and Strawberry Swirl
J&J Snack Foods
- Farmer Brothers’ new line of iced teas includes Sweetened, Citrus Green, Sweet Jamaican Tropical, Georgia Peach and Catalina Lemonade
- New flavors developed to meet consumer demand just in time for the prime spring and summer season
- All Farmer Brothers iced teas are hand-selected by independent tea specialists to strive toward providing the highest quality and best flavor in each and every glass
Dining al fresco continues to be a top priority for members and guests seeking a relaxed social center that highlights the surrounding scenery. By Diana Mirel, Contributing Editor SUMMING IT UP Controlling the climate in outdoor dining venues can help extend the season and enrich the overall dining experience. Situating the patio in a central,…