A new, simplified year-long purchase program now available from Syngenta Lawn & Garden is designed to provide maximum flexibility to golf course superintendents.
The Syngenta GreenTrust® 365 Purchase Program, effective Oct. 1, 2009, will provide incentives through September of 2010, with additional bonuses for purchases made through Dec. 11, 2009. In addition to the GreenTrust 365 incentives, Syngenta is placing an emphasis on its combination brands—Concert®, Headway®, and Instrata® fungicides, as well as the industry foundation fungicide, Daconil®.
“We’ve listened to our customers and created a year-long incentive program that provides the best opportunity for Syngenta product users to take advantage of our proven brands and obtain great value at the same time,” said Scott Valentine, Marketing Services Manager, Syngenta Lawn & Garden.
“More importantly,” added Valentine, “the new program is easy to understand, with greater flexibility to make purchases when desired and still earn significant rebates during these uncertain economic times.”
Key elements of the GreenTrust 365 plan include:
• A program offering incentives on purchases made throughout the year, with additional bonuses on purchases during the early order period.
• Consistent year-long pricing
• The minimum purchase qualification is now $5,000, with no brand requirement
• Syngenta StarterPaks of Turf Essentials™ fungicides, Primo MAXX® plant growth regulator, Monument™ herbicide and other brands will be available from Oct. 1, 2009 through Dec. 11, 2009 with additional savings
• More information is available at www.greentrust365.com
“GreenTrust 365 is much more than a sales program,” said Valentine. “It is really about listening to our customers and placing their needs front and center with an offer that provides the benefits they want, when they need them. Syngenta is committed to the success of our professional turf and ornamental customers as well as enhancing the quality of life for people every day.”