It’s not too late to be a part of our upcoming Chef to Chef Conference, Feb. 22-24, 2009 at the Red Rock Resort in Las Vegas (and registrations received by the end of January will qualify for an early-bird discount). You can register online at www.cheftochefconference.com. Don’t miss this opportunity to participate in a first-class networking opportunity for you and your peers. The Conference will provide the first and only source of practical, club-specific, experience-based insights into the key issues that must be addressed to achieve success with food and beverage programs not only today, but in the future.
The conference will focus on the business of food and beverage and how to incorporate new ideas into your operations. Most importantly, the conference’s content was developed for club chefs by club chefs, to help you learn:
· How to operate Food & Beverage programs as efficient, independent profit centers (or break-even at the least)
· How to use F&B to create a buzz about a property and turn it into a destination, no matter how rich a legacy it may already have for golf or other activities
· How to see club and resort F&B offerings through the eyes of members and guests
· How to efficiently and effectively bring creative and regularly changing menu excitement to all aspects of your F&B operations (formal, casual, catered)
· How to keep the back of the house in as good an order as the front—and ensure that both sides work well together
· How to make a career in club culinary operations personally satisfying and rewarding (and without burning out before achieving those goals)
Register NOW at www.cheftochefconference.com www.cheftochefconference.com (the conference agenda and speaker lineup can also be previewed at this site).