All new shading, misting and lighting systems were installed at the Signature Grill patio and poolside Plunge.
In anticipation of spring, the JW Marriott® Starr Pass Resort & Spa, Tucson, Ariz., has re-designed the Signature Grill patio and poolside Plunge restaurant to make outdoor dining even more enjoyable during the spring and summer seasons. The resort added new shading, misting and lighting systems to allow diners to indulge in Tucson’s sunny days, sunsets and impressive mountain views year-round. The updates will debut on March 7.
Signature Grill, which serves up cowboy-inspired fare like steaks and chops, as well as a Sunday brunch, now offers an even more enjoyable patio dining experience for diners. A new pressurized fine misting system cools down the grill’s patio area, extending the amount of time diners can dine alfresco. New overhead lighting on the patio and lanterns suspended from the shade structure will allow for comfortable outdoor dining long after sunset. The addition of eight independent, adjustable and mobile shade valences to Signature Grill windows allow for variable shading and views throughout the day.
Plunge, Starr Pass’ poolside restaurant, was also updated for guests’ comfort just in time for spring break. The seasonal restaurant, which serves up freshly grilled burgers, sandwiches, salads, frozen tropical drinks and more, now boasts additional shading and misting over 80% of the patio, while leaving the other 20% for sunbathers. New awnings offer increased shady areas and the new fine misting system helps to further cool the area as the weather heats up for summer. The pool and kid’s splash area surrounding Plunge will offer relief from the summer heat, as always.