• Portable and lightweight acoustic system designed to enhance the sound quality and visual appeal of performance spaces
• Flexible system of portable towers and ceiling panels designed to blend and reflect sound energy towards audiences
• Constructed with a lightweight aluminum alloy center frame and two pivoting wings for the attachment of the acoustically reflective panels
• Ceiling system supports 10’ radius ceiling panels, focusing on minimizing the rigging requirements by reducing weight and offering the customer a more cost-effective solution
• Choose from a variety of tower and ceiling panel finishes and lighting options
• Towers are available in heights from 16-32 feet with widths from 8-12 feet
• Tower and ceiling panel finish options include painted, Formica brand high pressure laminate (HPL), low pressure laminate (LPL) and standard veneer offerings
• Ceiling panels are typically supplied with integrated incandescent or LED lighting fixture options per the customer’s request
• Designed for easy setup and takedown to accommodate spaces that demand flexibility
• Includes an easy-to-use wheeled mover, making transporting, positioning and storing towers a simple and efficient process
• Tower bases nest together to minimize the storage area required
Contact: Staging Concepts
Tell Us What You Think!
You must be logged in to post a comment.