• PureFrame: Forged into ZX7 Mk II as an 80% thicker portion of 1020 carbon steel, PureFrame is strategically placed right where you strike the ball, delivering an enhanced impact feel for pro-level performance.
• MainFrame: MainFrame is a variable thickness pattern of grooves, channels, and cavities carefully milled into the backside of the iron face that maximizes flex at impact. MainFrame is on ZX4 Mk II, ZX5 Mk II, and ZX Mk II Utility Irons.
• Tour V.T. Sole: Tour V.T. Sole takes turf interaction to a whole new level of detail with a proprietary combination of sole widths, bounce angles, and notches that encourages a smooth glide through fairway, rough and sand to strike the ball solidly without losing speed.
• Progressive Grooves: The 3i-7i feature wide grooves, ideal for longer shots in all conditions. The 8i-AW have deeper, closer set grooves that cut through grass and debris to enhance spin on approach shots. Laser milling between each groove, on every loft, enhances friction in all conditions.
• Forged Multi-Piece Construction: ZX Mk II Utility’s forged SUP10 faces are strong yet light – increasing face-flex at impact for enhanced speed and distance – while a forged 1020 carbon steel body absorbs vibrations for a softer feel.
Tell Us What You Think!
You must be logged in to post a comment.