2 Pita flatbread shells
1 Jar of your favorite pizza sauce
½ cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
¼ cup sliced mushrooms
¼ cup sliced pepperoni
1 pinch Dried Oregano
1 pinch Dried Basil
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Place pita bread on a baking sheet
3. Spoon 3-4 tbsp. of Pizza Sauce depending on how much you like.
4. Sprinkle cheeses over the sauce.
5. Decorate the pizza with pepperoni for eyes and nose. Decorate with Mushrooms for the mouth. Feel free to add your favorite toppings and open your child’s creativity.
6. Sprinkle with herbs.
7. Bake for 10 minutes or until melted and golden on top.