• Almost half of consumers choose where they get their pizza based on “the best crust”
• Checks the box in every category, including taste, texture and aroma compared to scratch-made dough
• Growth of fast-casual restaurants adds to popularity of Ready-To-Stretch’s quick turnaround
• Goes from the cooler to the oven in just minutes
• Can even be utilized to meet unexpected surges in traffic, thawing at room temperature from frozen in just 20 minutes
• Bakes consistently in any oven, including convection, wood-fired, impinger and deck ovens
• Can be used not only for pizzas but also calzones, breadsticks and more
• Entire portfolio—including Ready-To-Stretch and Ready-To-Stretch Cauliflower—comes in two different sizes (Individual — 6”/6oz. and Large — 12”/22oz.)
• Chefs can infuse their personalities into every pie by custom stretching it to their desired size, thickness and shape
Tell Us What You Think!
You must be logged in to post a comment.