• Precise irrigation for tee boxes and other smaller areas of the golf course
• Durable and efficient, eliminating the need to use residential or commercial rotors in smaller areas
• Include full-circle and small-circle capabilities, making it easy to quickly adjust coverage as needed
• Available in four rotor models, including model that’s compatible with Rain Bird Golf’s Integrated Control (IC) System™ that directly connects central control to each rotor and valve
• Other models include electric solenoid version, SAM/HYD model and block version with Rain Bird’s Seal-A-Matic feature
• Top-serviceable convenience allows quick and easy access to internal rotor components, including a Top-Serviceable Rock Screen™ with integrated valve seat as well as the valve assembly, internal assembly, nozzles, pressure regulation system and selector assembly
• Adjust pressure regulation and arc from the top of each rotor with a common screwdriver.
• Rapid-Adjust Technology featuring MemoryArc® allows rotors to retain two part-circle arc settings, making it possible to switch between full- and part-circle operation in seconds.
• With a standard GBS25 solenoid, the 551 Series electric solenoid rotor models offer 25kV surge protection plus built-in filtration and a captured plunger, for an additional level of protection.
• Through Rain Bird’s Timeless Compatibility™, courses can install new 551 internal assemblies in existing Rain Bird rotor cases dating back to 1992.
Contact: Rain Bird Golf