Located at the heart of the property’s 640-acre community, the Lodge overlooks the 18th hole of Pronghorn’s Tom Fazio-designed golf course and includes 104 guest rooms and suites and a new outdoor pool created for year-round use.
The Pronghorn Resort in Bend, Ore. is opening its new Huntington Lodge in April. Located at the heart of the resort’s 640-acre community, the Lodge overlooks the 18th hole of Pronghorn’s Tom Fazio-designed Championship Golf Course to offer views of the surrounding juniper groves and nine peaks along the Cascade Mountain Range.
The Lodge is located near Pronghorn’s 55,000-sq.-ft. clubhouse and the resort’s Trailhead recreation center with a family swimming pool and fitness center. Resort and golf operations at Pronghorn Resort are managed by Troon.
Features of the Lodge include:
- 104 guest rooms and suites with expansive glass windows and private terraces offering panoramic views of the 18th hole of the Fazio course, surrounding forest and bordering mountains
- A vibrant lobby lounge adjacent to indoor and outdoor spaces including a new outdoor poolcreated for year-round use with a spacious deck and a central fireplace
- A lobby lounge bar featuring local and seasonal items as well as signature craft cocktails and fine wines from around the world and Oregon
- In-room fireplaces, full kitchens and en suite master bathrooms with a full shower and tub
- One-of-a-kind pieces from over 20 Oregon-based artists, craftspeople, and fabricators throughout the property
- Direct access to the Central Oregon landscape, which boasts hiking, world-class rock climbing, fly fishing, whitewater rafting, paddle boarding, road cycling, mountain biking, and skiing and snowboarding at Mt. Bachelor
- Close proximity to downtown Bend’s shops, restaurants and the 18 breweries along the Bend Ale Trail
Additional enhancements at the resort include a rebranded Cascada signature restaurant and the transformation of Chanterelle, which will become a flexible event and meeting space to accommodate the increased number of visitors from the Lodge.
“Pronghorn has long been known as the premiere resort and residential community in the Pacific Northwest,” said General Manager Spencer Schaub. “With the addition of Huntington Lodge, we hope to further cement ourselves as a leader in the market by continuing to evolve and creating a new and memorable guest experience.Our goal was to create something truly unique to the region and bring exciting new energy to the resort.”