The inaugural “Healthy Golfer” Show and Fitness Clinic will be held on Friday, April 22nd, 2011.
Body Balance for Performance, The Golf Fitness Experts™ and GolfTalk Live will be hosting the inaugural “Healthy Golfer” Show and Fitness Clinic on Friday, April 22nd, 2011. There will be a number of special guests who will be speaking about their profession before, on, and after the show. The event is open to the public at no cost and is being held at the Body Balance for Performance center located at 701 E. Elm Street, Suite 100 in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania.
“Body Balance for Performance and GolfTalk Lives’ goal is to continue educating the importance of health and fitness for the golf game” said David Ostrow, CEO of Fitgolf Enterprises, LLC, the owner of the Body Balance for Performance Program.
Expert speakers, who were selected for the first “Healthy Golfer” show are:
• PGA Professional – Joe Conlin, Indian Valley
• Chiropractor and Wellness Physician – Dr. Veronica Collings
• Orthopedic Surgeon – Dr. David Zelouf, Philadelphia Hand Center
• Golf Fitness Expert and Physical Therapist – Dave Ostrow
• Nutritionist – Maura Manzo, RYAH Yoga and Health
More information can be found at http://fitgolf.com.