|1 cup||passion fruit puree|
|10 ½ ozs.||sugar|
|6 ½ ozs.||butter|
|1||gelatin sheet, soaked in ice water.|
• Bring the first 3 ingredients to a boil, pour into the eggs and yolks, stirring with a whisk all the while.
• Put over a double boiler and cook until thickened, stirring occasionally with a wire whip. It’s not necessary to stir constantly.
• Remove the gelatin sheet from the ice water, squeeze off the water and add into the hot curd.
• Pour into a shallow pan, cover with plastic wrap directly on the curd.
• Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Tell Us What You Think!
You must be logged in to post a comment.