The El Dorado, Ark. club will “bring a dream we have had since 2013 to life,” according to General Manager Stuart Pierce, through the upgrade that will create 9,000 sq. ft. of public space, a 58-seat, full-service bar and pub, and additional al fresco dining with fire pits that will be open to the public. A new golf shop and men’s and women’s locker rooms will also be created through the project, which is scheduled to be completed by the end of 2020.
Mystic Creek Golf Club in El Dorado, Ark. recently broke ground on a $6 million clubhouse construction project. The project, which is expected to be completed by the end of 2020, will provide a gathering place for golf enthusiasts, a place to recharge after playing the award-winning Mystic Creek Golf Club, and a full-service bar with a dining experience.
Highlights of the project will include these new clubhouse features:
- 9,000 sq. ft. of public space
- A well-appointed golf shop with the latest golf equipment and apparel
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms
- A 58-seat, full-service bar and pub, and additional al fresco dining with fire pits that will be open to the public
- When the pub opens, lunch will be served daily, with breakfast served on Saturdays and Sundays
- Wednesday night family buffets
- Live music on Friday nights, coupled with a steak night
- Sunday Brunch will be served one Sunday per month
“We are going to finally be bringing this dream we have had since 2013 to life with the addition of the clubhouse,” said Stuart Pierce, Mystic Creek’s General Manager. “We are excited to have one of the best golf courses in the state of Arkansas, and will soon have a clubhouse to match it.”
Cleveland, Ohio-based DLR GROUP is the design firm for the project, while Clark Construction Group of Little Rock, Ark. is the contractor.
Mystic Creek GC features an 18-hole, Kenneth Dye, Jr-designed course managed by Troon’s Honours Golf division. Open since May 2013, Mystic Creek Golf Club features cathedral pines similar to Augusta, high-flashing bunkers similar to those designed by A.W Tillinghast and domed greens with runoffs similar to Pinehurst No. 2.
The club proudly hosts the Symetra Tour’s Murphy USA El Dorado Shootout, as well as the Men’s Sunbelt Collegiate Championship.