Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa in Galena, Ill. opened its new on-property, Stonedrift Spa. The spa is now located in the former location of the resort’s General Store, which is now housed within the clubhouse complex. The new spa location is completely remodeled with a 6,000-sq.-ft. addition to accommodate the new relaxation spaces, wellness services and treatment rooms.
Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa in Galena, Ill. opened its new on-property, Stonedrift Spa. A destination for signature spa treatments and therapies for nearly 20 years, the spa has been reimagined and moved to a completely remodeled standalone building on the Eagle Ridge property in The Galena Territory. The move increases the size of the spa from 3,500 sq. ft. to more than 12,000 sq. ft. and is under the management of spa professional Abbi Porter.
“Throughout the years the spa has built a base of loyal clientele and we had come to the point where demand for our services outgrew our existing location,” Porter said. “The move and upgrading of the Stonedrift Spa are part of our multi-year plan to transform the resort into a true 21st century destination that is both luxurious and incredibly accommodating.”
Stonedrift Spa is now located in the former location of Eagle Ridge’s General Store, which is now housed within the clubhouse complex, next to The General Golf Course. The new spa location is completely remodeled with a 6,000-sq.-ft. addition to accommodate the new relaxation spaces, wellness services and treatment rooms.
The spa has an entirely new look and aesthetic with high ceilings, tranquil environment, and a mix of state-of-the-art and earthy furnishings made from raw wood and natural stone.
Stonedrift Spa has doubled the number of services it features, including:
– A new hair salon, including cut, color, blowout style, and other services;
– All-natural nail-care (manicures and pedicures);
– Dedicated loft space for groups, bridal parties on their special day, and more;
– Body treatments, as well as both dry and wet rooms featuring a Vichy shower;
– Unique wellness offerings including Reiki, Sound Healing and Forest Bathing to create a unique mind, body, and soul experience;
– Guided yoga and stretch classes on the weekends;
– Luxurious Breathe & Detox rooms, where guests can feel the deep penetrating heat from an infrared sauna, which has long been known to help eliminate toxins from the body, soothe aching muscles and reduce stress;
– Facial treatments including Platinum HydraFacials; and
– State-of-the-art steam rooms.
In addition to the new features and treatments offered at the spa, guests can take a piece of Stonedrift Spa with them as a wide variety of products used during services are available for purchase.