Making The Most Of Membership Departments’ Expanding Roles
As clubs’ membership numbers continue to grow as part of the positive fallout from the pandemic, having a proactive and creative Membership + Marking Director and supporting department has become a much more critical aspect of effective club management.
This C+RB webinar series—designed for General Managers, Membership + Marketing department staff, and Board/Committee members—will feature insights for how to reposition and direct membership departments and staffs to transition beyond traditional duties and have maximum impact, as they focus on vital areas for future success that include:
- Restructuring membership categories and initiation/dues structures to best fit the needs of all members—and your club
- Properly indoctrinating new members to ensure their full satisfaction in the critical first months and years
- Helping to ensure that all members continue to gain full value and satisfaction from club amenities and events as the property’s population grows
- Making full and effective use of all available communication platforms to ensure maximum reach to the membership
- Establishing and maintaining a wait list effectively, to make sure ripe prospects don’t fall off the vine
Please fill out the following to register for the Membership Marketing Webinar Series. Please note charges on your credit card will reflect Design World and/ or WTWH Media on your billing statement.