The Food Away From Home division of McCormick & Company is growing its line of Grill Mates Seasoning Blends with three new flavors: Barbecue, Hamburger, and Mesquite. Packaged in a ready-to-use, multi-serve format, all eight on-trend Seasoning Blends make it easy to add flavor to any dish.
McCormick For Chefs®, the Food Away From Home division of McCormick & Company, is expanding its line of Grill Mates® Seasoning Blends and will begin shipping the new items this month. With three new flavors added to the five existing ones, the Seasoning Blends are a convenient way for chefs to keep up with diners’ growing demand for flavorful foods.
Grill Mates Seasoning Blends have no artificial flavors, 0g trans fat per serving, and no added MSG. Packaged in a ready-to-use, multi-serve format, the eight on-trend Seasoning Blends make it easy to add flavor to any dish.
Grill Mates Seasoning Blend flavors include:
• NEW! Barbecue Seasoning (27 oz.) Rich brown sugar with a pop of smoke and warm notes of hard spice, with hints of creamy garlic and onions
• NEW! Hamburger Seasoning (24 oz.) Peppery blend of black and chili pepper, with the robust flavors of roasted garlic and onions
• NEW! Mesquite Seasoning (24 oz.) Hints of sweet garlic, onions and red bell peppers with savory mesquite smoke and a touch of heat from black pepper and chili
• Montreal Chicken® Seasoning (23 oz.) Garlic, onion and herbs with a touch of heat from the black and red peppers and a hint of orange and paprika
• Montreal Steak® Seasoning (29 oz. or 7 lb.) Big bold flavors from coarse salt, black and red pepper, garlic, onion and essence of fennel
• Reduced Sodium Montreal Steak® Seasoning (24 oz.)
• Seafood Seasoning (23 oz.) Deep earthy notes of comforting cedar smoke with the sweet and balanced flavor of onion and garlic, and a touch of heat
• Vegetable Seasoning (20 oz.) Well-balanced blend of onions, tomatoes, garlic, red bell peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, leeks and chives
“Our passion is developing innovative flavor solutions that our customers want,” said Ian Wesson, Director of Marketing, McCormick For Chefs. “Grill Mates Seasoning Blends are developed by chefs, for chefs—ensuring the flavor performance and repeatable results needed for success in any operation.”
For additional information about Grill Mates Seasoning Blends and menu ideas, visit www.McCormickForChefs.com.