444 Reading Road
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Family owned since 1842, The Verdin Company is the premier supplier of decorative post clocks with nearly 500 landmark club installations worldwide. The 6th generation of the Verdin family of artisans leads the company with old world craftsmanship, modern technology and innovation.
FOUNDED IN 1842, The Verdin Company makes beautiful outdoor clocks. We’ve done so through six generations of continuous family ownership. Verdin clocks grace the landscapes of nearly 500 courses in the U.S. and around the world.
ENHANCE THE BEAUTY of your course or club with a post clock by The Verdin Company. Establish a distinct identity. Accent a favorite gathering spot. Commemorate an important anniversary. Honor the contributions of a key member. A Verdin clock is a rewarding investment for your site.
INNOVATION AND CRAFTSMANSHIP are the hallmarks of all Verdin clocks. Each Verdin course clock is designed and manufactured using the finest materials and latest technology. All are customized with your choice of dial style, color, and other aesthetic options.
• OUR STRUCTURAL COMPONENTS … are lighter, rust-proof, and built to last, compared to vintage clocks.
• OUR CLOCK MOVEMENTS … are professional-grade, and built to run accurately and consistently for years.
• OUR CLOCK HANDS … are substantial and distinctive, allowing them to be seen across greater distances.
• OUR SHATTERPROOF CLOCK DIALS … are designed to withstand practically anything thrown their way, including an errant tee shot.
• OUR MOONGLOW BACKLIGHTING … light the dials up like a full moon with a warm, consistent glow. Long-lasting, environmentally friendly LED lighting systems will showcase your custom logo on the dial.
• OUR CLOCKS ARE WEATHERPROOF … and are built to withstand the harshest weather conditions.
• OUR CLOCKS ARE UL TIMEPIECES … which comply with the rigorous standards set by Underwriters Laboratory