The multimillion-dollar project at the Tucson, Ariz., property is expected to take six months to complete. Highlights include an expanded dining and lounge area, new events and activities lawn, social putting experience, an expanded fitness center, improved halfway house, and Kids’ Club.
La Paloma Country Club in Tucson, Ariz., has broken ground on a multimillion-dollar facilities renovation and enhancement project.
The project, which is expected to take approximately six months to complete, will enhance member experiences in the clubhouse, fitness, driving range, kids’ club, and halfway house facilities. When complete, members will enjoy a broader range of amenities and features across the club.
• An expanded signature dining and lounge experience with sunset views of the iconic Santa Catalina Mountains
• Event and activities lawns for social gatherings large and small
• A newly created social putting experience
• Modern retail space featuring signature apparel and the latest in golf and tennis equipment
• An expanded, state-of-the-art fitness center with premium equipment and added classroom facilities
• An improved halfway house dining experience adjacent to an updated all-season practice and teaching facility
• The addition of an elegant event space with sweeping mountain views
• An immersive full-service Kids’ Club
• Refreshed member locker rooms
• Enhancements to the resort style adult pool and aquatic playground
“When this project is completed, our members will be amazed by the newly renovated club,” said General Manager David Stout. “Not only will the renovation and expansion give our facility a much-needed facelift, but it will also increase our offerings. We’re excited to get this project in motion.”
La Paloma Country Club features 27-holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature golf, 10 tennis courts, access to 8 food and beverage venues, a junior Olympic-sized swimming pool, a 7 pool aquatic playground, and the Red Door Salon and Spa.