• Now available for distribution through Lipman Brothers
• The Nashville-based, female owned brand launched its Founder’s Edition, straight bourbon whiskey that contains a complex combination of vanilla, hazelnut, toasted oak, honey and toffee notes – double distilled, barrel-aged to perfection
• The brand was created to pay homage to the tradition of American bourbons that have come before us, but also provide an unexpected punch of today’s most sought out flavors
• Along with its unique flavor profile, Happenstance’s design forward bottle is intentionally curated to be the perfect addition to one’s bar cart. The founder focused on the design as intensely as she did cultivating the unique flavors of this new era bourbon. The edgy and sleek bottle stands out on any shelf and its foil and noir finishes communicate its quality and add a high-end look, while its modern lettering pays ode to the heritage of bourbon, approachable branding and color pallet, and finishes off with a contemporary touch with the wings that wrap the bottle
• Happenstance fills a void in the whiskey category, offering an approachable yet elevated spirit brand and flavor profile that welcomes both introductory whiskey drinkers and seasoned professionals
• Blended and bottled in Nashville, Happenstance is 90 proof with 45 percent ABV. The 750mL bottle will be available for online ordering for the Nashville market on https://shop.happenstancewhiskey.com later this month
• Happenstance is currently available at select Nashville liquor stores, bars and restaurants and will be coming soon to additional U.S. markets.