10 Slices Brioche (Thinly Sliced)
1 lb Smoked Gouda (Thinly Sliced)
1 lb Kimchee
20 each Grilled Scallions
1 Cup Gochujang Hot Sauce (See Recipe, below)
1 each Stick Soft Butter
- Cover each slice of bread with smoked gouda.
- Roughly chop and sauté kimchee over medium heat for two minutes to infuse flavor.
- Let kimchee slightly cool and evenly distribute between half of the bread slices.
- Spoon some of the Gochujang sauce over the top of the kimchee then cover each half with the remaining bread, cheese side down.
- Butter both sides and bread and toast on a griddle until the bread is golden and the cheese is melted. Serve.
For Gochujang Hot Sauce
5 Tbsp. Kochujang (Korean chili pepper paste)
1 Tbsp. sugar
2 Tbsp. honey
3 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
2 tsp. minced garlic
1 tsp. sesame
Mix all Ingredients together thoroughly.