Matt Lambert, CCM, CAM, General Manager of The Country Club of Mirasol in Palm Beach Gardens will serve as President, along with other appointments made on September 26.
The Florida Chapter of the Club Managers Association of America has announced the swearing in of the association’s 2014/2015 Board of Directors at their annual meeting on September 26, 2014 at the Longboat Key (Fla.) Club.
Matt Lambert, CCM, CAM, General Manager of The Country Club of Mirasol, Palm Beach Gardens, will serve as President; Jeff Hartigan, CCM, General Manager of The Oaks Club, Osprey, will be Vice President; and Mitch Krach, CCM, CAM, General Manager of Big Cypress Golf Club, Lakeland, will serve as Secretary/Treasurer.
Other Regional Directors elected and installed include:
- Everglades Region: Mark Neneman, Palmira Golf Club and James Lynn, CCM, Wyndemere Golf & Country Club
- Gator Region: Scott Fairbairn, CCM, CCE, Tampa Yacht & Country Club
- North Region: Bruno Couturier, CCM, Marsh Landing Golf Club
- Seminole Region: Steven LoGiudice, CCM, Ibis Golf & Country Club and Larry Savvides, CCM, Mizner Country Club
- Sunshine Region: David Kemp, CAM, Isleworth Golf & Country Club