• Prominently Display Your FlingSticks: The FlingStick is a conversation starter that helps drive player interest
• Get Your Staff Onboard: It’s critical to have at least one member of your staff be proficient in providing a 5-minute demo
• Talk it Up: Share how fun, fast and easy FlingGof is to learn. Tell them it’s a great way to get their kids or their non-golfing friends onto the golf course
• Don’t Forget the Driving Range: Keep a FlingStick at the driving range for people to try. Have staff members use it on the range to raise awareness. Offer a free bucket of balls to anyone using the FlingStick
• Promote: Add FlingGolf information to your website, in your Pro Shop and elsewhere on the course. Download Free Marketing Kit full of materials for use at your course
• Unique Offers: Offer discounted rates on FlingGolf to help build awareness and fill slow tee times, e.g greens fees include rental of FlingStick and Cart after 2 p.m.
• FlingGolf In Events: You must use a FlingStick on “closest to pin” contest, allow an alternative golf for non-golfers in charity events etc.
• Reach Out To Your Community: Summer camps, town and rec programs, local youth/college sports teams and adult social clubs are “goldmines” for future FlingGolfers and golfers
Tell Us What You Think!
You must be logged in to post a comment.