The Florida Chapter of the Club Managers Association of America has selected nine recipients of the scholarship, who will receive funding to support their attainment of the Certified Club Manager designation.
The Florida Chapter of the Club Managers Association of America (FLCMAA) has announced the recipients of the chapter’s inaugural class of Education Scholarship Winners. These future leaders in the club industry will receive funding for tuition to support their attainment of the Certified Club Manager designation. The FLCMAA Board of Directors will award up to $50,000 for each of the calendar years 2014, 2015 and 2016.
“We’re excited to make these scholarships available to our members and that it wouldn’t be possible without our dedicated corporate partners and the continued support they lend to the educational endeavors of the Chapter,” said Matt Lambert, CCM, CAM, President of the Florida Chapter.
- Kyle Beach, Beverage Manager, Carlouel Yacht Club, Clearwater
- Holly Caviglia, Clubhouse Operations, The Oaks Club, Osprey
- Sean Hynes, Food & Beverage Director, Palmira Golf Club, Bonita Springs
- Joseph Iafe, General Manager, Venetian Golf & River Club, Sarasota
- Britain Jorgensen, Assistant Dining Room Manager, Bear Lakes Country Club, West Palm Beach
- Peter (PJ) J. Monteleone, Assistant Club Manager, Gulf Stream Golf Club, Delray Beach
- Christine Wengler, Director of Clubhouse Operations, Vasari Country Club, Bonita Springs
- Adam Abbott, Food & Beverage Director, Jacksonville Golf & Country Club, Jacksonville
- Claudio Gonzalez, Member Services Manager, Lexington Country Club, Fort Myers