• 6-oz. center-cut filet
• Steak rub (black pepper, white pepper, coffee grounds, sea salt and fennel seeds—grind all to coarse style)
• Olive oil
• Onion slices
• Tomato—thick-sliced and charred
• Red wine sauce
• Bitter chocolate
• Sliced mushrooms
• Rub filet with steak rub.
• Heat a sauté pan with olive oil.
• Brown steak on all sides.
• Put on onion and finish in a 350° oven for about 6 to 8 minutes.
• Begin with the charred tomato. Top with the cooked steak. Add about 2 oz. of the mushroom red wine sauce and bitter chocolate.
• Garnish with scallions and an onion ring.
Tell Us What You Think!
You must be logged in to post a comment.