- All three consoles offer new aesthetics and functionality.
- P80 features a highly robust, commercial-grade capacitive touch screen that allows users to perform ‘gesture motions,’ such as sweeping across different screens.
- P80 promotes new workout programs to users when they first engage with the equipment.
- P80 console features an Ethernet connection enabling users to benefit from the current and future possibilities of a networked fitness experience.
- P30 features new Motion Controls, which allow exercisers to perform frequent functions such as adjustments in speed and incline quickly and easily.
- P20 offers an ‘entry level’ console, suitable for customers who seek a durable Precor base unit, with a console that features only essential functions.