The Fellows Program bestows honorary recognition on living members of the Club Management Association of America (CMAA) who epitomize the leadership, integrity, involvement and contributions of club management professionals, and have made an significant impact toward the betterment of the profession and the association through their active career.
Eight club industry leaders have been selected for the 2020 class of Fellows, the Club Management Association of America (CMAA) announced at its annual conference, which is being held February 8-12 at the Gaylord Texan Resort in Grapevine, Texas.
Created in 2019, the CMAA Fellows Program is an honorary recognition program distinguishing those living CMAA members who epitomize the leadership, integrity, involvement and contributions of club management professionals. Each of these individuals has made a significant impact toward the betterment of the profession and CMAA throughout his active career.
The Class of 2020 inductees are:
- Christian W. Coulter, CCM, McMahon Group, Mirror Lake, N.H.
- Thomas M. DeLozier, CCM, CCE, Quail Hollow Club, Charlotte, N.C.
- Anthony D’Errico, CCM, CCE, Quail West Foundation, Naples, Fla.
- Matthew C. Guzik, CCM, CCE, Tara Iti Golf Club, Te Arai, New Zealand
- Robert C. Josey, CCM, CCE, The Country Club, Pepper Pike, Ohio
- Luke A. O’Boyle, CCM, CCE, Chevy Chase Club, Chevy Chase, Md.
- John M. Schultz, Sr., CCM, CCE, Carmel Country Club, Charlotte, N.C.
- David H. Voorhees, CCM, CCE, Big Canyon Country Club, Newport Beach, Calif.
The Fellows selection process includes nomination by a club management peer; an in-depth application describing the individual’s innovation, leadership, and commitment to the profession; interviews with the peer-comprised selection committee; and selection from among a group of highly qualified candidates.
The 2020 Fellows class joins 10 individuals inducted into the inaugural 2019 class. Together, these individuals serve as the foundation for an emerging group of thought leaders, mentors, and champions of the Association and the club industry at large. Once honored, the distinction of CMAA Fellow is a lifetime recognition.
For more information about the CMAA’s Fellows program, visit cmaa.org/fellows.