• Easy to use and supremely effective, allowing operators to offer a high-quality cup of coffee while managing dayparts and running a business
• Helps bring autonomy to brewing operations
• Requires minimal labor and training to successfully use
• Helps clubs maximize coffee freshness, reduce labor and deliver a better member experience
• Equipped with advanced technology to enhance performance, quality and functionality
• FreshTrac technology takes the guesswork out of serving fresh, foodservice coffee while also streamlining labor costs
• Replaces often-distracting audible alarms and mechanical timers with a simple, intuitive and customizable system of three LEDs that glow and flash, letting operators track coffee freshness from across the room
• Engineered with Curtis IntelliFresh technology, a “gentle” heating system that keeps coffee at its ideal temperature regardless of the volume in the satellite
• Delivers digitally controlled pulses of heat and features encapsulated “brains” inside each satellite with four sensor points to monitor brew level and status
• G3 GemX offers a universal control module and easy-to-read, true-green LED display
• G4 technology has a large 4.3-inch icon-driven interface, onscreen instructions for fast, intuitive training and real-time feedback on the brewing process
Tell Us What You Think!
You must be logged in to post a comment.