The Club Managers Association of America has named 18 new members to the Honor Society, which is open to club managers who have achieved 400 additional credits beyond the Certified Club Manager designation.
The Club Managers Association of America (CMAA) has named 18 new Honor Society Members. Membership in the CMAA Honor Society is open to club managers who have achieved 400 additional credits beyond those required to achieve the Certified Club Manager designation, who maintain Professional membership in the Association for a minimum of 10 years and who have successfully completed Business Management Institute IV or V.
The following members successfully met all Honor Society requirements:
• Albert Costantini, CCM, Canoe Brook Country Club, Summit, N.J.
• Jeffrey J. Blais, CCM, Green Island Country Club, Columbus, Ga.
• Michael Bradfield, CCM, Countryside Golf and Country Club, Naples, Fla.
• Cindy R. Davis, CCM, Athens Country Club, Athens, Texas
• Thomas M. DeLozier, CCM, Quail Hollow Club, Charlotte, N.C.
• Dana R. DiChiara, CCM, Mountain Brook Club, Birmingham, Ala.
• James Fields, CCM, Skaneateles Country Club, Skaneateles, N.Y.
• John E. Foster, CCM, Wade Hampton Golf Club, Cashiers, N.C.
• Christophe Granger, CCM, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
• Gavin B. Inglis, CCM, Knickerbocker Country Club, Tenafly, N.J.
• Thomas C. Janney, CCM, Country Club of Virginia, Richmond, Va.
• Michael J. Mally, CCM, The Carriage Club, Kansas City, Mo.
• Max D. Moreno, CCM, Elmcrest Country Club, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
• Eric J. Rhodes, CCM, Inverness Club, Toledo, Ohio
• Neil Rooney, CCM, Scarboro Golf and Country Club, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
• Larry Steve Savvides, CCM, Mizner Country Club, Delray Beach, Fla.
• Ryan Shaw, CCM, Fiddlesticks Country Club, Ft. Myers, Fla.
• Randle St. John, CCM, Wilshire Country Club, Los Angeles, Calif.
For more information on the Honor Society, the Certified Club Manager designation and requirements, visit www.cmaa.org/Certification.aspx.