Members of the Club Managers Association of America cast their ballots online or in-person at the 87th World Conference and Club Business Expo in Orlando, Fla., for the officers and Board of Directors. Damon J. DiOrio was elected President, Tony D’Errico was elected Vice President, Jill R. Philmon was named Secretary-Treasurer, and Richard H. Bayliss Jr., was named Immediate Past President.
The Club Managers Association of America has announced its 2014 Officers and Board of Directors. CMAA members had the opportunity to cast their ballots online or in-person at the 87th World Conference and Club Business Expo in Orlando, Fla. The election results were announced at the event’s Awards and Conference Finale on Saturday, February 8.
The 2014 CMAA Officers are:
- President Damon J. DiOrio, CCM, CCE, Chief Executive Officer, Charlotte Country Club, Charlotte, N.C.;
- Vice President Tony D’Errico, CCM, CCE, General Manager/Chief Operating Officer, Westwood Country Club, St. Louis, Mo.;
- Secretary – Treasurer Jill R. Philmon, CCM, CCE, General Manager/Chief Operating Officer, Ballantyne Country Club, Charlotte, N.C.; and
- Immediate Past President Richard H. Bayliss Jr., CCM, CCE, Chief Operating Officer, The Lost Tree Club, North Palm Beach, Fla.
Newly elected or re-elected as Directors are:
- Mark A. Bado, MCM, CCE, General Manager and Chief Operating Officer, The Kansas City Country Club, Mission Hills, Kan. (three-year term);
- Robert C. James, CCM, CCE, CHE, Chief Operating Officer, Westchester Country Club, Rye, N.Y. (re-elected to a three-year term);
- Todd D. Marsh, CCM, CCE, General Manager, Conway Farms Golf Club, Lake Forest, Ill. (one-year term); and
- Richard D. Spurlin, CCM, CCE, General Manager, Eugene Country Club, Eugene, Ore. (three-year term).
Directors continuing to serve on the CMAA Board include:
- William E. Langley, CCM, General Manager/Chief Operating Officer, Quail Ridge Country Club, Boynton Beach, Fla.;
- Michael McCarthy, General Manager/Chief Executive Officer, Addison Reserve Country Club, Delray Beach, Fla.;
- Robert J. “Bobby” Crifasi, CCM, CCE, CPA, General Manager, New Orleans Country Club, New Orleans, La.;
- Peter C. Davies, CCM, Centerville, Mass.; and
- Randall J. Ruder, CCM, CCE, General Manager, Beach Point Club, Mamaroneck, N.Y.
The CMAA Board of Directors is comprised of 13 club management professionals who are passionate about the long-term vision of CMAA; work respectfully with staff, committees and fellow board members; and demonstrate a professional commitment to both the club management industry as well as the Association.
Tell Us What You Think!
You must be logged in to post a comment.