In order to receive the CCM designation, one must be a Professional member of the Club Managers Association of America for at least six years, meet education requirements, attend at least one World Conference on Club Management, maintain activity within their local chapter, and pass the CCM Exam.
The Club Managers Association of America has announced eleven CMAA members have attained the designation of Certified Club Manager. The CCM designation indicates that a club management professional has completed a rigorous course of study and training and shows a dedication to proficiency and expertise in club management.
The CCM designation was established in 1965 and since then has been the hallmark of professionalism in club management and is the cornerstone of CMAA’s member recognition program. In order to receive the CCM designation, one must be a Professional member of CMAA for at least six years, invest time in specified education requirements, attend at least one World Conference on Club Management and maintain activity within their local chapter. After these conditions have been met, the individual must pass the CCM Exam. Attainment of the CCM title shows a long-term commitment to professional development and club management.
The following members successfully met all CCM requirements in January 2016:
• David Cunningham, CCM, Belle Meade Country Club, Nashville, Tenn.
• Jeff Lowder, CCM, McAllen (Texas) Country Club
• John L. McCranie Jr., CCM, Cat Cay Yacht Club, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
• Ryan O’Neil, CCM, Green Valley Country Club, Fairfield, Calif.
• Erica Pepper, CCM, Wexford Plantation, Hilton Head Island, N.C.
• David Schneider, CCM, Wakonda Club, Des Moines, Iowa
• Mark Sipple, CCM, Carolina Country Club, Raleigh, N.C.
• John Spiess, CCM, The Heritage Club, Wake Forest, N.C.
• Michael Stanton, CCM, San Luis Obispo (Calif.) Golf & Country Club
• Robert J. Trim, CCM, Tahoe Mountain Club, Truckee, Calif.
• Brian M. Walsh, CCM, CEC, Lost Tree Club, North Palm Beach, Fla.
The Club Managers Association of America would like to extend sincere congratulations to its newly certified members and encourage them to continue their professional development in the future. For more information on the CCM designation and requirements, please visit www.cmaa.org/Certification.aspx.
Tell Us What You Think!
You must be logged in to post a comment.