Kevin Carroll, CCM, CCE, General Manager/Chief Operating Officer of The Loxahatchee Club was elected President.
At their annual 84th World Conference and Club Business Expo, February 24-28 in Orlando, Fla., members of the Club Managers Association of America (CMAA) elected the 2011 officers and Board of Directors.
Kevin Carroll, CCM (Certified Club Manager), CCE (Certified Club Executive), General Manager/Chief Operating Officer of The Loxahatchee Club, Jupiter, Fla., was elected President; Lawrence J. “Skip” Avery, CCM, CCE, of Middleton, Wisc., was elected Vice President; and Richard H. Bayliss, Jr., CCM, CCE, Chief Operating Officer of The Lost Tree Club, North Palm Beach, Fla., was elected Secretary-Treasurer.
Re-elected as director to a three-year term was Ronald A. Banaszak, Jr., CCM, CCE, General Manager/Chief Operating Officer of St. Francis Yacht Club, San Francisco, Calif.
Elected as directors to three-year terms were:
- Robert C. James, CCM, CCE, CHE, Chief Operating Officer of Westchester Country Club, Rye, N.Y.; and
- Luke A. O’Boyle, CCM, CCE, General Manager/Chief Operating Officer of the Chevy Chase Club, Chevy Chase, Md.
Elected as director to a one-year term was:
- Michael J. McCarthy, General Manager/Chief Executive Officer of Addison Reserve Country Club, Delray Beach, Fla.
Members continuing to serve on the CMAA Board include:
- Allan S.U. Lum, CCM, CCE, (Immediate Past President), General Manager of Waialae Country Club, Honolulu, Hawaii;
- Peter C. Davies, CCM (Director), General Manager of the Wianno Club, Osterville, Mass.;
- Tony D’Errico, CCM, CCE, (Director), General Manager of Westwood Country Club, St. Louis, Mo.;
- Damon J. DiOrio, CCM, CCE (Director), Chief Executive Officer of Charlotte Country Club, Charlotte, N.C.;
- Jill Philmon, CCM, CCE, (Director), General Manager/Chief Operating Officer of Ballantyne Country Club, Charlotte, N.C.; and
- David V. Stieglitz, CCM, (Director), General Manager of Jacksonville Golf & Country Club, Jacksonville, Fla.
The CMAA Officers and Board of Directors work closely with CMAA members and allied associations to develop and promote high standards of professionalism, leadership and education in club management.