Established in 1965, the Certified Club Manager designation is achieved by a club management professional who has completed specified education requirements, attended at least one World Conference on Club Management, maintained activity within their local chapter, and passed the CCM Exam.
The Club Managers Association of America (CMAA) has announced that 30 club management professionals have most recently attained the designation of Certified Club Manager.
The CCM designation indicates that a club management professional has completed a rigorous course of study and training and shows a dedication to proficiency and expertise in club management.
Established in 1965, the CCM designation is the hallmark of professionalism in club management. In order to receive the CCM designation, one must invest time in specified education requirements, attend at least one World Conference on Club Management, and maintain activity within their local chapter. After these conditions have been met, the individual must pass the CCM Exam.
The following club managers successfully met all CCM requirements in November:
- Shane Ahrens, CCM, Wade Hampton Golf Club, Cashiers, N.C.
- Henry Amaya, CCM, Legends Golf & Country Club, Ft. Myers, Fla.
- Stephen Burkhart, CCM, Corpus Christi (Texas) Country Club
- Jason Butler, CCM, Tampa (Fla.) Yacht & Country Club
- Patrick Casey, CCM, The Hamilton Club, Lancaster, Pa.
- Bryan Cox, CCM, The Lakes Country Club, Palm Desert, Calif.
- Craig K. Cutler, CCM, Country Club of Detroit, Grosse Pointe Farms, Mich.
- Michelle Dougherty, CCM, The Quechee (Vt.) Club
- Rick Falero, CCM, The Club at Admirals Cove, Jupiter, Fla.
- Stephen Feuz, CCM, Forest Hills Country Club, Chesterfield, Mo.
- Greg Gilg, CCM, Field Club of Omaha (Neb.)
- Emily Goldman, CCM, The Country Club, Chestnut Hill, Mass.
- Nicole Guy, CCM, The Dunes Golf & Beach Club, Myrtle Beach, S.C.
- Joseph Iafe, CCM, Venetian Golf & River Club, North Venice, Fla.
- Brian Kelley, CCM, Manchester Country Club, Bedford, N.H.
- Stephen Kohr, CCM, Woodland Golf Club, Auburndale, Mass.
- Kristen Lenz, CCM, The Kansas City Country Club, Mission Hills, Kan.
- Barrett Miller, CCM, Woodstock Club, Indianapolis, Ind.
- Eamon Murphy, CCM, Royal Poinciana Golf Club, Naples, Fla.
- Joe Napolitano, CCM, The Larchmont (N.Y.) Shore Club
- Brian Pelland, CCM, Beverly, Mass.
- Shaun Poe, CCM, Emerald Bay Club, Bullard, Texas
- Ryan Prosowski, CCM, Terravita Country Club, Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Michele Reilly, CCM, Willoughby Golf Club, Stuart, Fla.
- James M. Reisig, CCM, Union Club of NY, New York, N.Y.
- Dan Rekus, CCM, Piping Rock Club, Locust Valley, N.Y.
- Derek Sidley, CCM, Skokie Country Club, Glencoe, Ill.
- Jeff Strahl, CCM, Glen Oaks Country Club, West Des Moines, Iowa
- Margaret Thomas, CCM, The Athenaeum, Pasadena, Calif.
- Matthew Werth, CCM, Columbia Country Club, Chevy Chase, Md.
- Joseph Wheeler, CCM, Ansley Golf Club, Atlanta, Ga.
The Club Managers Association of America would like to extend sincere congratulations to these newly certified professionals and encourage them to continue their professional development in the future. For more information on the CCM designation and requirements, please visit www.cmaa.org/Certification.aspx.