In order to receive the Club Managers Association of America’s Certified Club Manager designation, one must complete education requirements, attend at least one World Conference on Club Management, maintain activity within their local chapter, and pass an exam.
The Club Managers Association of America (CMAA) is proud to announce that 25 club management professionals have attained the designation of Certified Club Manager. The CCM designation indicates that a club management professional has completed a rigorous course of study and training and shows a dedication to proficiency and expertise in club management.
The CCM designation was established in 1965 and since then has been the hallmark of professionalism in club management. In order to receive the CCM designation, one must invest time in specified education requirements, attend at least one World Conference on Club Management and maintain activity within their local chapter. After these conditions have been met, the individual must pass the CCM Exam. Attainment of the CCM title shows a long-term commitment to professional development and club management.
The following club managers successfully met all CCM requirements in April and May:
- Tiberius Adascalitei, CCM, The Heights Casino, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Jeffery Allbright, CCM, Dublin (Ga.) Country Club
- Richard Arnold, CCM, Rosedale Golf Club, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Brian Baldwin, CCM, Baltusrol Golf Club, Springfield, N.J.
- William A. Bowden, CCM, Pelican Bay, Naples, Fla.
- Jeffrey Brown, CCM, Sanctuary Golf Club, Sanibel Island, Fla.
- Simon Carey, CCM, Rolling Rock Club, Ligonier, Pa.
- Wray Crippin, CCM, Green Tree Country Club, Midland, Texas
- Joshua Gary, CCM, Baton Rouge Country Club, Baton Rouge, La.
- Margarita Gilo, CCM, Isleworth Golf & Country Club, Windermere, Fla.
- Jeremy Gregory, CCM, Berkeley (Calif.) Tennis Club
- Luke Heinsohn, CCM, North Hills Club, Raleigh, N.C.
- Jay Johnson, CCM, Governors Club, Chapel Hill, N.C.
- Brad Justusson, CCM, West Shore Country Club, Camp Hill, Pa.
- David Ley, CCM, North Shore Golf Club, Menasha, Wis.
- Craig Lopes, CCM, The Moorings Yacht and Country Club, Vero Beach, Fla.
- Brett Palmer, CCM, Innis Arden Golf Club, Old Greenwich, Conn.
- Patrick Pardington, CCM, Oakland Hills CC, Bloomfield Hills, Mich.
- Carolyn Rehman, CCM, Cosmos Club, Washington, D.C.
- Eric Sargent, CCM, Ladies’ Golf Club of Toronto, Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
- Frederick Schultz, CCM, Oakdale (Calif.) Golf & Country Club
- Jason Silbovitz, CCM, Bellevue Golf Club, Melrose, Mass.
- Jeff Spencer, CCM, Callawassie Island (S.C.) Club
- Joshua L. Thomas, CCM, Green Island Country Club, Columbus, Ga.
- Phil Wheeler, CCM, Oklahoma City Golf & Country Club, Nichols Hills, Okla.
The Club Managers Association of America would like to extend sincere congratulations to these newly certified professionals and encourage them to continue their professional development in the future.
For more information on the CCM designation and requirements, please visit www.cmaa.org/Certification.aspx.