4 chicken breasts
to taste salt and pepper
as needed roasted garlic cloves
8 slices prosciutto, thinly sliced
12 fresh sage leaves
1 cup Shiitake and crimini mushroom duxelles
1 cup duck confit
3 tbsp. olive oil
as needed marsala glaze
as needed micro greens
• Preheat convection oven to 350 degrees.
• Pound chicken breasts to ¼-inch thickness; season with salt and pepper and rub with roasted garlic.
• Layer chicken breast with two slices of prosciutto and fresh sage leaves.
• Roll chicken breast up like a jelly roll and wrap in butter-greased foil.
• Bake in oven for about 20 minutes; unwrap and check that the internal temperature is 160°F.
Duck Confit and Wild Mushroom
• Combine equal parts of mushroom and duck confit.
• Form into cakes and pan fry in olive oil.
• Arrange saltimbocca on top of cakes, drizzle with Marsala glaze, top with micro greens.
Tell Us What You Think!
You must be logged in to post a comment.