Courtesy of Jones Dairy Farm
- 12 slices Cherrywood smoked sliced bacon
- 1 lb. prepared pizza dough
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 3/4 cup tomatoes, diced
- Place pizza stone in oven and preheat to 450°F.
- Cook bacon and crumble. Reserve.
- On floured surface, roll out dough. Spread mayonnaise to within 1/2-inch of edges. Top with 3/4 of the bacon. Sprinkle on mozzarella.
- Cook pizza.
- When cooked, top pizza with lettuce, tomatoes and remaining bacon.