7 ozs. rockfish filet
1 oz. mango (diced)
1 oz. pineapple (diced)
1 oz. papaya (diced)
.5 oz. red onion (minced)
2 sprigs cilantro (chopped)
1 tsp. lime juice
2 tbsp. lemon oil
1 tbsp. blended olive oil
.25 oz. micro greens
to taste salt and pepper
- Season rockfish with salt and pepper.
- In a sauté pan, heat blended olive oil. When the oil is hot, fry the fish in the pan skin-down for about two minutes, then bake at 375 degrees for approximately eight minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix mango, pineapple, papaya, red onion, and cilantro with lime juice, 1 tbsp. lemon oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the salsa in the center of a plate using a ring mold.
- Place broiled rockfish on top.
- Garnish with micro greens, and drizzle with 1 tbsp. lemon oil.
Submitted by Tony Breeze, Executive Chef, Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Resort, Cambridge, Md.