Every Saturday night from 6pm to 10pm, Blur will also offer a “Poptail Hour,” during which teens can help prepare their own signature soda drink.
The month of April at JW Marriott® Starr Pass Resort & Spa, Tucson, Ariz., will see the debut of the brand new Blur Teen Lounge, the introduction of a fresh new family fun package featuring recreational resort credit, and the return of popular Dive-In Movies.
Full of the latest games, technology, movies, and funky furnishings, Blur Teen Lounge offers guests ages 12 to 18 a fun place to relax, kick back and network during their stay at Starr Pass. Blur will welcome teens for the first time during Easter weekend, April 22 to 25.
Open Easter weekend, and every Thursday through Saturday thereafter from 12pm to 6pm, Blur Teen Lounge features:
- Two Apple iPad 2’s for teens to access their email or social media accounts
- An Xbox 360 game system with the latest motion-tracking Kinect games
- A new PlayStation 3 Move game system with motion gaming technology
- Two 42” mounted LCD HDTVs for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 gaming area
- A movie area with a 46” LCD HDTV and a library of DVDs
- Comfy couches and lounge chairs
Full access to the lounge and all of its features is available for $25 per teen per day. Parents may enter only when accompanied by a teen.
Every Saturday night from 6pm to 10pm, Blur will also offer a “Poptail Hour,” during which teens can help prepare their own signature soda drink, participate in Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 challenges, and catch a movie in the lounge’s theater area. Poptail Hour costs $65 per teen, or $40 for those who already have day use.