JW Marriott® Starr Pass Resort & Spa, Tucson, Ariz., saw the debut of the brand new Blur Teen Lounge.
As the family-friendly trend continues to gain momentum, JW Marriott® Starr Pass Resort & Spa, Tucson, Ariz., saw the debut of the brand new Blur Teen Lounge.
Full of the latest games, technology, movies, and funky furnishings, Blur Teen Lounge offers guests ages 12 to 18 a fun place to relax, kick back and network during their stay at Starr Pass.
Open every Thursday through Saturday from 12 to 6 PM, the Blur Teen Lounge features:
- Two Apple iPad 2s, for teens to access their e-mail or social media accounts
- An Xbox 360 game system with the latest motion-tracking Kinect games
- A new PlayStation 3 Move game system with motion-gaming technology
- Two 42” mounted LCD HDTVs for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 gaming area
- A movie area with a 46” LCD HDTV and a library of DVDs
- Comfy couches and lounge chairs
Full access to the lounge and all of its features is available for $25 per teen per day. Parents may enter only when accompanied by a teen.
That’s not all. Every Saturday night from 6 to 10 PM, the Blur Teen Lounge will also offer a “Poptail Hour,” during which teens can help prepare their own signature soda drink, participate in Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 challenges, and catch a movie in the lounge’s theater area. Poptail Hour costs $65 per teen, or $40 for those who already have day use.
Tell Us What You Think!
You must be logged in to post a comment.