• The newest icemaker with the KMEdge Design features greater energy efficiency, a shorter overall height, and a lower voltage wiring. Formerly KM-650M_H, the KM-650M_J model produces up to 647 lbs. of crescent ice daily while using 4.6% less electricity at a 115 voltage
• Largest daily ice-production model on a standard outlet in the market
• At 30-5/16”, the overall height of the icemaker has been shortened by 7”
• The 22”-wide icemaker is available as air, water or remote air-cooled
• The remote air-cooled model is ENERGY STAR®-qualified
Hoshizaki America, Inc.