6 each USA Anjou pears
as needed grapeseed oil
12 2oz. balls burrata cheese
3/4 cup vincotto or sweet wine vinegar of choice
1 to 1 1/2 cups pickled raisins
2 cups micro-greens
- Leaving the skin on, halve the pears, core using a melon baller, and slice lengthwise into ½-inch slices.
- Lightly coat the pear slices and grill (or grill pan) with grapeseed oil.
- Grill the pear slices 5 to 8 minutes over medium high heat.
- Arrange 6 to 8 pear slices on each plate, overlapping them slightly.
- Place one 2-ounce burrata on each plate, drizzle with about 2 tablespoons vincotto and sprinkle some pickled golden raisins over top.
- Garnish each plate with micro greens and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Pear Bureau Northwest